On-call Recruitment Officer
· £23398 Per annum
· Fixed Term – until December 2018
· 37 hours per week
· Full UK driving licence required
· Location – Fire Service Headquarters, Hinchingbrooke Cottage, Brampton Road, Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire, PE29 2NA
· Closing date 9 August 2017 at 12:00PM
The Service is looking for an On-call Recruitment Officer (FTC until December 2018) to join our busy Recruitment Team.
The post holder will be required to:
- Provide guidance and direction on the most appropriate recruitment activities for each of our On-call fire stations
- Co-ordinate the activities of the station, ensuring the benefits of each campaign are maximised
- Plan, organise and participate in recruitment fairs / open days / recruitment days
- Promote the On-call Firefighter role to businesses by visiting premises, generating contacts, arranging meetings and giving talks
- Family friendly policies
- Childcare vouchers
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service is the proud holder of:
- Stonewall Diversity Champions
- Disability Confident Employer
- Rated ‘Excellent’ under the Fire & Rescue Service Equality Framework
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service values diversity and actively encourages applications from all sections of the community, including from those who are currently under-represented within our Service.
Please see below for full application form and recruitment pack. Please send all application forms to email@example.com
All successful applicants will be invited to interview / assessment on Friday 18 August 2017
Closing Date: 09 August 2017 at 12:00 noon
November Awards Ceremony 2016
Firefighter Parvinder Singh is visiting Indian schools to teach pupils and teachers about first aid and lifesaving skills.
‘Say Yes I do! and save lives!
Would you take an organ if you needed one? 3 people die every day in need of a transplant. As an organ donor you could help transform the lives of up to 9 people.
Join us and save lives! (link to the Organ Donor Rregister – as below)
Did you know that your family will be asked to agree to organ donation going ahead?
Share your decision to become an organ donor and change lives! ‘ Click below to register.